cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Using flowscript vars inside xsl files
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:58:44 GMT
Daniel Süpke napisał(a):
> Hi
>
> I have a xml file from which a form with checkboxes (only) is created
> through xslt. The parameter names (from the boxes) are accessed within a
> flowscript (cocoon.request.getParameterNames()). Now I want to redisplay
> the form site some time later with the according checkboxes already
> selected. How would I accomplish that? I somehow need to access the
> stored values inside a xsl file.

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly but you just want to generate
your form from data stored in some xml file, and want to redisplay this
form with information about whick checkboxes were checked, right? Why do
you want to do this? To display information that user must check more
checkboxes or so?

If it's the case (redisplaying form because of some validation error)
you should use Forms blocks, then just generate form definition and form
template (rather trivial task this case). That's all, rest belongs to
the framework.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski