cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 許議中 <john...@erp.tw>
Subject Re: i18n cache
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:43:07 GMT
I change it to FS, but still the same.

I found the error in cocoon.log

INFO  (2007-01-29) 20:39.45:649 [core.i18n] (/report/wap/co) http-8080-Processor23/XMLResourceBundle:
Resource update failed. messages, locale: ja Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.: org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
file:/C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat
5.5/webapps/report/wap/i18n/messages_ja.xml: doesn't exist.

I'm using cocoon 2.1.7

Ard Schrijvers 提到:
> Hmmmm,
>
> esql xsp...aaaaah, that might give some problems....but i am not sure. Your catalogue
location in your i18n probably points to some cocoon pipeline, right? Something like: cocoon://getfromDB/translations/...
etc

> by default, an sql transformation can't be cached, or are you doing the sql from xsp
without the transformation (I am not familiar with xsp (anymore)), so, your cocoon:// probably
isn't cacheable either. Now,  I am not totally sure, because the xml resource bundle keeps
its own "cache" (just a resourcebundle in combination with source validity) in memory. Now,
I am not sure what it will have for validity for your esql/xsp. It might be invalid all the
time, making your resource bundles to be fetched over and over again (bad practice by the
way).

> I would suggest, to start easier, and first debug your problem with an i18n file on FS.
Then, test your findings. A clearcache actrion should have then the expected behavior. Perhaps
you can also try to clear your defaultTransientStore, the place were your resource bundles
are cached (therefor, you need the clearcache with a parameter that indicates which store
to clear)

> Then again, still, there is this i18n transformer nopvalidity problem which i hope to
fix (after my holiday, somewhere in march i think)