cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 許議中 <john...@erp.tw>
Subject Re: i18n cache
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:51:41 GMT
Hi!

I use the clearcache html in the sample

org.apache.cocoon.components.store.impl.EHDefaultStore  is clear

org.apache.cocoon.components.store.impl.DefaultTransientStore  is not clear

and the i18n is the same, no change.

Ard Schrijvers 提到:
> Hello,
>
> because the I18nTransformer returns a NOPValidity this behavior is seen. <cache-at-startup>
true or false does not change this.

> There are ways to get around it without having to restart the tomcat all together:
>
> 1) Add a clear cache matcher, and use the clear cache action to clear your cache (this
clears all your cache)
> 2) If the page you want to have changed uses xsl foo.xsl, then touching this foo.xsl
will make the cached response of your page invalid, forcing cocoon to regenerate the page.

> I was planning to fix it the I18nTransformer/XMLResourceBundles, but because of holiday
plans, this might not be done for the next two months (by me at least)