cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert Hoffmann <robe...@MIT.edu>
Subject Redirect bug WITHIN sub-sitemap WHEN using uri-prefix
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:37:16 GMT
Hi cocoon users,

I found the following problem with redirects within sub-sitemaps WHEN
using the uri-prefix in map:mount...

Did anyone ran into this too? I provided a detailed but simple test case
below:

Test case:

0) Sitemaps:

Root sitemap >>
<map:pipeline>

   <map:match pattern="test/**">
     <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="wokoonTest.xmap"
uri-prefix="test" />     </map:match>

</map:pipeline>
...<<

Sub sitemap >>
 <map:match pattern="A.html">
  <map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/B.html"/>
 </map:match>

 <map:match pattern="B.html">
  <map:redirect-to uri="http://www.google.com"/>
 </map:match>
...<<

1) NOW: When you request "http://testserver/cocoon/test/A.html"
you should get redirected to B.html WITHIN the sub sitemap (that's why
we use 'cocoon:/B.html' and not 'cocoon://B.html')...
BUT the redirect does NOT work correctly, hence we will not get the
google-site which would be the correct final result.

2) The cocoon.log says: http-11080-Processor23/CocoonServlet: No
pipeline matched request: test/B.html !!!
[So it seems to me that the uri-prefix of the sub-sitemap is added in
the this redirect, which might be why it does not match then within the
sub-sitemap.]

3) Important: This only goes wrong when using the uri-prefix[-remove]
attribute

I hope this detailed test case will be helpful to one of the cocoon
gurus... I really would hate if I had to use redirects to the ROOT site
(that's not the idea of sub sitemaps).

Many thanks!!!

Robert

PS: Cocoon really rocks!