cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: [contrib] Cocoon editor
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 22:09:32 GMT
Olivier napisaƂ(a):
> Hi all && happy new year,
>
> I' ve started few months ago to build a sitemap cocoon editor as an
> eclipse plugin.
> My first goal was to "play" with eclipse plugins, EMF, WSTTranslator
> and more ...
> I think that the proof of concept is done.
> Is there anybody in there that would be interested in contributing :
> - code,
> - code,
> - icons,
> - ideas
There was Lepido project at one time but unfortunately it died :(
Have you looked at it? What functionality your editor covers? Is there
any place we can see it?

I was thinking about developing plug-in for Eclipse's Test and
Performance Tools Platform, but I have no time for this interesting kind
of activity, now. Also, higher place on my priority list takes writing
some tutorials about incoming C2.2. I could help but not sooner than in
a month. Is there any guarantee that you will have enough time to guide
the effort?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski