cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 許議中 <john...@erp.tw>
Subject How to get authentication contex in auth-fw
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:58:42 GMT
Hi!

How to get authentication contex in auth-fw(flow), in the samples.js login function, I want
to get some info from it, I use this method

if (auth_login(handler, null, cocoon.parameters)) {
   	var contextMan = cocoon.getComponent(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.ContextManager.ROLE);
   	var authContext = contextMan.getContext("authentication");
   	var authentication = authContext.getXML("/authentication");
print("authentication = "+authentication);
    success();

but the authentication show [#document-fragment: null].

Best Regards

johnson