cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Cocoon and glassfish
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 03:24:49 GMT
Hi
We are trying to get cocoon 2.1.9 to run with Glassfish (latest release)
and JDK 1.5 (update 10). We have it running successfully on JBoss. We
deploy on glassfish and many of the things seem to work, however, when
we set a session attribute it seems to fail. When we try and do anything
with the session attribute it fails with a "session is already
invalidated" exception. We have not invalidated the HTTP session, in
fact, when we put debug in after the javax.servlet.http.HttpSession is
created, it says it is already invalidated.

Anyone have an idea where this is failing and why?

Cheers.

--
Kamal Bhatt