cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon Training
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 00:04:17 GMT
On 15.01.2007 15:17, Hipkiss JR (Mr) wrote:

> However, we need to get a number of internal developers up to speed on
> Cocoon and we will also need access to come contractors to aid us with
> the particularly tricky bits.

> Does anyone know of any good Cocoon training courses running preferably
> in Europe but we're open to the US as well?
>
> Lastly is there a known pool of good British developers we can tap
> contract work?

Yes, there are a few Cocoon committers (and developers) from Great
Britain. You might ask the question on the dev list as well as I don't
know how many of them are reading the users list. You can also find a
good overview of Cocoon-based companies at http://www.cocoongt.org/.
There is the list of sponsors. Don't want to nail you down to one
company, but Sourcesense (http://www.sourcesense.com/) might
geographically be the most interesting one for you. (I'm not related to
them and have never worked with them.)

Jörg