cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Pipeline has already been processed for this request
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:46:31 GMT
On 16.01.2007 00:27, Steven D. Majewski wrote:

>    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Pipeline has already been processed
> for this request

> Can someone explain what happened and what that message above means ?

The message itself means that you try to send a second response on one
request. From your description I guess the sendPage() results in the
first response. As the flow is not interrupted by a sendPageAnd*Wait*()
it continues the processing and will probably come to a second
sendPage() which again results in a response. This will then cause the
above exception. It's only a guess, but sounds reasonable, doesn't it ;)

Jörg