cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Rauscher <...@blue-elephant-systems.com>
Subject Access items from a selection list from within flowscript
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:29:31 GMT
Hi,

I tried to access (read-only) items of a selection list within
flowscript. This selection list is fed from a cocoon pipeline. In the
cforms model, it is set up like this:

<fd:selection-list src="cocoon:/en/selectionlist_instructioninterface"
dynamic="true"/>

Now if I try the following code

    var selList = widget.getFieldDefinition().getSelectionList();
    var selListItems = selList.getItems()

selListItmems will be null. I've used the exact same code for another
selection list - however that selection list was not fed from a cocoon
pipeline but statically initialized in the model using fi:items. So I
suspect this behaviour has to do with Type (or implementation) of that
specific selection list.

Is there any way to access items from a dynamic selection list via
flowscript?

Best regards
Ralph