cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stan Dyck <...@standyck.com>
Subject How to pass {ID} into protected, mounted sitemap?
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:14:00 GMT
I've got an authenticating pipeline something like this:

<map:match pattern="*">
    <map:act type="auth-protect">
       <map:parameter name="handler" value="myhandler"/>

       <map:match pattern="protected">
          <map:generate src="resource1.xml"/>
          <map:transform src="resource2html.xsl">
             <map:parameter name="uid" value="{ID}"/>
          </map:transform>
          <map:serialize/>
       </map:match>

       <map:match pattern="subdir/**">
          <map:mount uri-prefix="subdir" check-reload="yes"
                     src="subdir/sitemap.xmap"/>
       </map:match>

    </map:act>
</map:match>

The idea is to protect a resource in a root directory and all the
resources in a mounted subdirectory. This works fine except for one
thing. If the sitemap in the subdir directory has something like this:

<map:match pattern="subprotect">
    <map:generate src="subresource.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="subresource2html.xsl">
       <map:parameter name="uid" value="{ID}"/>
    </map:transform>
    <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

I can't get the uid parameter to inject the login id into the
subresource2html.xsl stylesheet. Can someone help me out with this? What
do I need to do to pass the user id into a protected, mounted sitemap?

StanD.