cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject How do you deploy your mounts?
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 23:02:05 GMT
Hi
We have a number of cocoon projects and we are trying to create a
deployment process for these various mounts. At the same time we want to
manage the source in a version control system and have some template
processing on files.

We are having problems working out the best way of approaching our build
process in simple reasonable way. How do you maintain your cocoon
mounts? Do you bother with partial deployments (to avoid the situation
where cocoon refreshes everything, or do you just dump all your files?
How do you deal with multiple clients? What source control do you use?

Any details would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

--
Kamal Bhatt