cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2, portal and cauth problem
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:05:12 GMT
I haven't tested the portal block for a long time. In the meantime we
changed several things in the core regarding configuration. So it could
be that the current portal sample needs some updates before it works again.

I'm currently working on the hsqldb block and hope to get it finished
tonight. Next would be the OJB block, followed by the portal block. So I
hope everything will work again very soon.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de