cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@openbluelab.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 and portal
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:29:22 GMT
Ok, adding these files resolved this first problem, but I have now
another one with "socket creation error". I read the mail from Carsten
(the one of 01/10/2007) and resolved this one by using the 1.8.1 hsqlb
version.

I finally ran in a last error about table not found, what is it about.

Thanks for the help

Jean-Christophe

jck@OpenBlueLab.Org