cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Problem running the WebDAV sample block from Cocoon 2.2 TRUNK (2006-01-05 19:00 UTC)
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 20:51:30 GMT
On 08.01.2007 12:59, Mikael Olenfalk wrote:

> Caused by: org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException:
> Component with 'org.apache.cocoon.components.repository.SourceRepository'
> is not defined in this service manager. (Key='AvalonServiceManager')
>>>>>>
>     at
> org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.AvalonServiceManager.lookup(AvalonServiceManager.java:57)

>     at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_Cocoon.jsFunction_getComponent(FOM_Cocoon.java:325)

Seems like an error in component setup. The SourceRepository comes from
the repository block, which seems to be correctly specified as
dependency of webdav block. Also can't see an obvious error in the conf
files.

For further help I'd opt for the dev list again. 2.2 is still too
cutting edge for users list :)

Jörg