cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Problem running the WebDAV sample block from Cocoon 2.2 TRUNK (2006-01-05 19:00 UTC)
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 20:32:05 GMT
On 08.01.2007 21:14, Mikael Olenfalk wrote:

>> So, in 2.1 both versions exist, in 2.2 only the new one.
>
> Is there some porting guide somewhere? Maybe I could apply it on
> cocoon-webdav in 2.2 to make it work again...

I don't know, but I didn't follow the development that closely in the
last two years. Leszek and Daniel have mostly worked on the refactoring
IIRC. Might be good to ask on the dev list or search the wiki/daisy.

But the JXTG is for sure not related to your latest error. Will answer
to that mail directly.

Jörg