cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steven D. Majewski" <sd...@virginia.edu>
Subject realpath: doesn't return realpath
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:24:05 GMT

The realpath input module doesn't seem to actually return the realpath
when used in the sitemap.

I have my application mounted outside of tomcat or the cocoon webapp.
( via ../../mount-table.xml )

What realpath:/mydir  returns is cocoon's real path + /mydir,
not the realpath of mydir.

How can I get the real realpath ?

I've found some other discussion of this in the archives, but I haven't
yet found a resolution. ( And the discussions I've looked at so far are
a couple years old -- wondering if there's any way or plan to fix
this ? )

I'm running cocoon-2.1.9 on jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28.

-- Steve Majewski - University of Virginia Alderman Library