cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Larsen" <gary.lar...@envisn.com>
Subject RE: Problem in custom Transformer (migrating to 2.1.10)
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 22:03:06 GMT

> > Initially I wasn't using an updated cocoon.xconf, but the problem still
> > exists.  Any ideas how to debug this?
>
> There is a transformer that only logs the sax events: LogTransformer.

Thanks for your help.

When I put LogTransformer before the custom transformer I can see logging,
but when it is after the custom transformer there is no logging.  I think
this shows there something wrong with my transformer.

Perhaps it was too simple, but acceptable in 2.1.7.  Here's the setup():

    public void setup(SourceResolver resolver, Map objectModel, String src,
Parameters par)
            throws ProcessingException, SAXException, IOException {

        // Set up the decorator to forward calls to
        if (super.contentHandler != null) {
            this.decorator = new SaxDecorator(super.contentHandler);
        }
    }

SaxDecorator is a java content handler which adds uri's to the betwixt
generated XML which is processing the sax events.

Anything look missing here?
Gary