cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Larsen" <gary.lar...@envisn.com>
Subject CForms components for 2.1.9
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:45:29 GMT
I'm keep getting more confused upgrading cforms to 2.1.9.  I know a lot of
work went into ajax and I want to use that soon but I can't figure out all
the components.

First the onChange event is not working as forms_submitForm() is now
oldforms_submitForm() in forms-lib.js.  I found a forms_submitForm() in
common.js but that didn't seem to work (and none of the sample stylesheets
reference it).

Forms-field-styling.xsl has a reference to /dojo/dojo.js but I can't find
that anywhere in the 2.1.9 distribution.

Thanks,
Gary