cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jean-Claude Moissinac" <moissi...@enst.fr>
Subject URL simplification
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 11:40:59 GMT
Hello

In the past, I used the cocoon servlet and I had URL like
http://shadok.enst.fr:8080/adamul/
Now, I have installed cocoon in a Tomcat 5.5 server
The same site is accessible as
http://shadok.enst.fr:8080/cocoon/adamul/
But I would like to retrieve the old URL without /coccon in the middle.

I have tried to configure the context.xml file in the conf directory of my
cocoon, but it doesn't work.
It seems to be related to an error in loading myfaces which appears with the
installation of coccon.
Here is the start of the error message in my tomcat logs:

3/12/2006 11:54:53 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
SEVERE: Error configuring application listener of class
org.apache.myfaces.webap
p.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContex
tListener

 Can we help me to find a way?