cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stevens" <at...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Cinclude file not found - why?
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 01:24:27 GMT
>From: Dan Hertz <dan@danhertz.com>
>Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:10:16 -0500
>
>I have a sub-sitemap with the following:
>
><map:match pattern="**getname.php*">
><map:read
>src="getname.php{2}"mime-type="application/x-httpd-php"/>
></map:match>
>
>I also tried:
><map:match pattern="**getname.php*">
><map:read src="http://myservername/myphp/getname.php{2}
>"mime-type="application/x-httpd-php"/>
></map:match>

What exactly is your PHP script returning?  This probably is not related to
your problem, but do you realise that specifying this mime type on the
reader will make Cocoon tell the client's browser that the page being
returned is a PHP program, and not (as I suspect you intended) tell Apache
that it's a PHP script to be run?  Depending on how strict the browser is,
it may just prompt you download the file rather than displaying it.  At
least, until someone writes a Firefox extension to run PHP client-side...

Andrew.
--
http://pseudoq.sourceforge.net/  Open source java Sudoku application