cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: pass checkbox values through sitemap
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:37:18 GMT
You could also use the request generator and make the xsl loop over it.

<map:match pattern="myrequest">
	<map:generate type="request"/>
	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="mycontent.html">
	<map:aggregate element="root">
		<map:part src="cocoon:/myrequest"/>
		<map:part src="cocoon:/mycontent"/>
	</map:aggregate>
	<map:transform src="mytransformer.xsl"/>
	<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

Jasha Joachimsthal
---------