cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Reijn" <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: NAMESPACE PREFIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 11:36:49 GMT
Hi Merico,

I don't think you did anything wrong. It seems somebody left some debug statement somewhere
in the source code.
Which version of 2.1.9 are you using?
I have the default binary distribution of the 2.1.9 release running here on my desktop and
I can't find the message anywhere in the source code.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

-----Original Message-----
From: Merico Raffaele [mailto:raffaele.merico@less.ch]
Posted At: Monday, December 04, 2006 12:25 PM
Posted To: Cocoon User List
Conversation: NAMESPACE PREFIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subject: NAMESPACE PREFIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Community

I'm woriking with cocoon 2.1.9.
When I was googling around for a solution regarding the usage of
namespace-prefix in the form binding I found an email of Suzan Foster on the
web saying to set the namespace-prefixes in the cocoon.xconf to true (Google
for Cocoon forms binding and XML namespaces).

Since I changed this parameter value from "false" to "true", now I can use
the namespace-prefix in XPATH (of the fb:value-path). But on the same time
now my console is full of the following message
- NAMESPACE PREFIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there anything wrong with what I did?
Can I run cocoon with
<parameter name="namespace-prefixes" value="true"/>

For your support many thank in advance ... Raffaele

PS:
1) In this case I cannot avoid using the namespace-prefix declaration in the
<fb:value path=""/>.
2) I generally use Saxon for my XSLT transformations (config of my sitemap).