cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: How to read RSS
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 15:13:47 GMT

> A good method of reading RSS in Cocoon... From what you wrote in that
> thread, I thought it can't be done yet.... but It would be very
> useful. Do you have an example of how to do it?

Well, it can be done, but it is not yet build. In the same thread, you have some posts how
to handle rss best by now. You need to get the rss and save it to file system to have caching
working properly. You can either do  this by a cocoon cron job I described in that thread,
or by the trick Bertrand mailed.

Regards Ard