cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "bart remmerie" <remme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: validation
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:33:40 GMT
Dear Roel,

In your form-definition, you can declare whether or not a field is required:
<fd:field id="..." required="true|false" state="...">
(See http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/widgets/widget_field.html)

When a field has required="true", a message is displayed when the
field is not filled out (on form-submit) (when using standard
validation).

Next to that, fields that have the required="true" attribute, are
marked and a ! appears displaying the validation error (after
attempted submission)

Bart

--
Bart Remmerie