cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ZongoZongo <nroe...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: which submitbutton was pressed?
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:32:38 GMT

Hi

Couldnt solve the problem. But I am now using cforms. Inside the definition
of the submitbutton you can set the <attribute/> tags.
But the problem stays the same. How can I find out which button has been
pressed und how can I extract the attributes? Please help. This is very
fundamtel for my further work :-(

greetings,

Niclas