cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tony Edwards <tedwa...@civica.com.au>
Subject Re: sitemap get xml from pure java servlet
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:11:43 GMT
Hi James,
Would the webservicesproxygenerator help you out here?
I use it to call another web application written in Struts that returns the data as either
XML or XHTML.

I call it like this, passing through parameters as needed:
<map:generate type="wsproxy" src="{global:proxy-src}/aim/linkedAssets.do?webLink=Y&amp;token={session-attr:token}">

Check out the docs for it.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Tony

PS Merry Christmas to everyone!

James Holstead wrote:
> Thank you Janne,
>
> My apologies, because I just realized that I forgot to mention the need
> to pass uri params to the servlet aswell.
>
> I know generate type="file" doesn't support this..I'll look at the
> x/cinclude specifications.

This email is from Civica Pty Limited and it, together with
any attachments, is confidential to the intended recipient(s)
and the contents may be legally privileged or contain
proprietary and private information. It is intended solely
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not an
intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute
this email. If received in error, please notify the sender
and delete the message from your system immediately. Any
views or opinions expressed in this email and any files
transmitted with it are those of the author only and may
not necessarily reflect the views of Civica and do not create
any legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever. Unless
otherwise pre-agreed by exchange of hard copy documents
signed by duly authorised representatives, contracts may not
be concluded on behalf of Civica by email. Please note that
neither Civica nor the sender accepts any responsibility for
any viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email
and the attachments (if any). All email received and sent by
Civica may be monitored to protect the business interests of
Civica.