cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: JX and sendmail transformer
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 04:13:01 GMT
Andre Juffer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to access one object in a JX generated response which is
> requested for by email:body using the src attribute. I have stored this
> object in the current session in flow using
> cocoon.session.setAttribute("object-name", object). The flowscript then
> subsequently passes the control to the sitemap to generate an email that
> needs certain information extracted from this object. The email
> transformer encounters something similar as the following
>
>   <email:sendmail>
>     <email:body src="http://my-server/cocoon/something" />
>   </email:sendmail>

I suspect Mark is correct that the http:// call is the source of your
problem.  The session in which that http call is processed is different
than that of the original request, because it's a new client-server call
and doesn't have the jsessionid cookie/parameter of the original.  A
cocoon:// call will execute within the same session context so you'll be
able to access its attributes.