cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: setting StatusCode
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:01:41 GMT
Hi Andreas,

you can do this with the help of some sitemap error handling.
You can do exactly that by catching your exception and then throw the
status code.

See http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/errorhandling.html
for more information.

Be sure to also check out the error handling core samples of the Cocoon
distribution.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn