cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas BOUSSUGE <nicolas.bouss...@atosorigin.com>
Subject getComponent with JavaFlow 2.1.9
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:51:08 GMT

Hello,

I got the following problem in JavaFlow (Cocoon 2.1.9) when trying to
lookup a custom component :

Instruction GETSTATIC constraint violated: Class
'com.test.service.ManagementService' is referenced, but cannot be loaded
and resolved: 'VERIFIED_REJECTED Number of LocalVariableTable attributes
of Code attribute '<CODE>' (method 'static void <clinit>()') exceeds
number of local variable slots '0' ('There may be no more than one
LocalVariableTable attribute per local variable in the Code
attribute.'). '. InstructionHandle: 1: getstatic[178](3) 15 Execution
Frame: Local Variables: 0: com.test.flow.java.AdminFlow 1: <unknown
OperandStack: Slots used: 1 MaxStack: 4. com.test.flow.java.AdminFlow
(Size: 1) Execution flow: 0: aload_0 [InstructionContext] 1: getstatic
15 [InstructionContext]

Then I replaced the lookup as suggested by Torsten in a message on the
mailing list (use a literal String instead of the ROLE), which results
in the following exception :

Instruction CHECKCAST constraint violated: Class
'com.test.service.ManagementService' is referenced, but cannot be loaded
and resolved: 'VERIFIED_REJECTED Number of LocalVariableTable attributes
of Code attribute '<CODE>' (method 'static void <clinit>()') exceeds
number of local variable slots '0' ('There may be no more than one
LocalVariableTable attribute per local variable in the Code
attribute.'). '. InstructionHandle: 6: checkcast[192](3) 21 Execution
Frame: Local Variables: 0: com.test.flow.java.AdminFlow 1: <unknown
OperandStack: Slots used: 1 MaxStack: 4. java.lang.Object (Size: 1)
Execution flow: 0: aload_0 [InstructionContext] 1: ldc 15
[InstructionContext] 3: invokevirtual 17 [InstructionContext] 6:
checkcast 21 [InstructionContext]

Is that a known bug of JavaFlow ? Or did I do something wrong ?
My webapp is running under Tomcat 5.5.20.

Thanks a  lot.

Regards,
Nicolas