cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: which submitbutton was pressed?
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:50:30 GMT
Niclas,

now I understood what went wrong before.
Try fetching the value after putting the namespace in front the attribute:

<fd:submit id="link-contributionDOT2">
   <fd:label>Datenbankkomprimierung</fd:label>
   <fd:attributes>
     <fd:attribute name="objectType" value="link-contribution" />
     <fd:attribute name="id" value="2" />
   </fd:attributes>
</fd:submit>

Does this help? I tried it with cocoon 2.1.10 and it seems to work.

Kind regards,

Reijn