cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looking for help in upcoming release
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 07:35:54 GMT
Joseph Toman wrote:

> I tried checking out this branch but I met with the following error:
>
> svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
> svn: The REPORT request returned invalid XML in the response: XML parse
> error at line 48309: no element found (/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default)
>
> I am using subversion 1.2.3 on a SUSE 10.0 system .
> A cursory googling found references to this problem on other mailing
> lists, but no definitive solution or diagnosis was mentioned. FYI.

I have no real solution for this problem, but did you try it again? From
time to time I get those errors when it is required to checkout a lot.
So retrying with an "svn up ." inside the main directory until it
succeeds usually solves the problem for me.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de