cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Toman <to...@ellisdunes.org>
Subject Re: Looking for help in upcoming release
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:32:16 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Florian wrote:
>> Sorry,
>>
>> was too dumb to send an eMail only to one person...
> :) No problem
>> Ok, here's the translation 'cause it could be interesting for other
>> people, too:
>> - The URL is correct:
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X
> Yepp, thanks - see, I'm too dumb to copy/paste a url :(
>
>> - Which is the SVN-address/-Command to checkout the new baby?
> A simple "svn co
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X"
> does the work
>
> Carsten

I tried checking out this branch but I met with the following error:

svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: The REPORT request returned invalid XML in the response: XML parse
error at line 48309: no element found (/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default)

I am using subversion 1.2.3 on a SUSE 10.0 system .
A cursory googling found references to this problem on other mailing
lists, but no definitive solution or diagnosis was mentioned. FYI.

					J. Toman