cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Use xslt2.0
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 06:10:59 GMT
Bertrand

What is the status of Xalan with respect to XSLT 2.0 conformance?

Thanks
Derek

On 12/7/06, S├ębastien Geindre <sebastien.geindre@meteo.fr> wrote:

> ...do we have to post to just say 'thank
> you' ??!! ;-) )

It's not forbidden, but you can also say thanks directly to whoever
helped you, off-list. Saves (our) bandwidth.

>... I'd like to compare date, and xslt2.0 seems to have better function...

Saxon is a good choice for XSLT 2.0 processing, see
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Saxon

-Bertrand

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice