cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: NAMESPACE PREFIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 04:36:28 GMT
Hi Merico,

As Jeroen told, you did not nothing wrong. It seems to be a debug
message left in a excalibur library. It is supposed to be fixed when
excalibur get updated in cocoon. If the message is annoying, you should
update the library in you code.

For more info: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1686

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.