cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: save file from xml
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:49:26 GMT
Hi Radoslav,

Looking at the nabble.com website I can see the markup in your email. It
's best to send your email as text, because it looks really confusing
without the markup.

I think it's best for you to create a slightly modified version of the
SourceWritingTransformer.

If I understand you correctly you want to generate an XML, save it to
filesystem and output the same file to the browser right?

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn