cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: URL simplification
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:33:45 GMT
Hi Jean-Claude,

looking at this messsage it seems you are missing a java class. It
should be in one of the myfaces jars, but i'm not sure why it would be
different when using tomcat 5.5 instead of cocoon itself.

Did you switch to a different cocoon version or are you also serving
other applications from your tomcat instance.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn