cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Habib Kaci <HK...@altaprofits.fr>
Subject RE: How Acceding request attribute in sitemap
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 17:22:45 GMT
thank Simone for very clear response.

I try to use some think not produced yet.

In cocoon 1 the stylesheet location serving to performe the xslt
transformation are determined in the XSP page (may at runtime).

exemple :

	if({third-party test})
	{
		<xsp:pi target="cocoon-process">type="xslt"</xsp:pi>
		<xsp:pi
target="xml-stylesheet"><xsp:expr>StylesheetUrl</xsp:expr></xsp:pi>
	}

In cocoon 2, actions are well designed to do third-party test. But the
migration concerns a large number of xsp pages, so a lot of changes.

I'll get a lookup to archives to find something similar.

Thank you.