cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Habib Kaci <HK...@altaprofits.fr>
Subject Handling application exception in sitemap
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 09:03:03 GMT
Hi,

	I want to handle application exceptions in the sitemap, I tried the
the
		<map:handle-errors>
			<map:select type="exception">
			<map:when test="MyApplicationException">

	MyApplicationException is already declared above in sitemap
		<map:selector logger="sitemap.selector.exception"
name="exception"	src="org.apache.cocoon.selection.ExceptionSelector">
		<exception	class="MyPackage.MyException"
name="MyApplicationException" />

	But That doesn't work, The XSP is not compiled because "Line ...,
column ..: Unhandled exception type MyApplicationException

	Any idea to do that in sitemap ?

Thank you,