cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Henry A. Larrymore" <henr...@fuse.net>
Subject Question: Simplified/Streamlined usage - RTFSerializer
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 13:37:13 GMT
Good morning,

I hope this email reaches you and yours in the best of health.

As you can guess, I am a developer and I have what may be a strange question
to ask.  I am very new to tomcat, cocoon and the RTFSerializer.

1. I am wondering if it is possible to use a smaller memory footprint, not
including tomcat or cocoon to use the RTFSerializer.  If so, can you let me
know how one would proceed in doing so?

2. Even if this is not possible, have you, or do you know of anyone who has,
simply used a command line, compiled the .java file into a class, called
setOutputStream and passed an OutputStream into the function?  Do you have
any examples or are you able to refer me to anyone who does?

Thank you so much for your invaluable contributions!

Kind Regards,

Henry A. Larrymore