cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Problem with <fb:on-value-changed>
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:56:47 GMT
Hi,

I have a situation where the value-changed event handler for my widget
needs visibility to a variable that is local to the flowscript function
that is displaying the form.  Since within
<fd:on-value-changed>/<fd:javascript>, 'this' refers to the current
widget, I thought that I could solve this by attaching my handler as a
property of the widget and then calling it from within
<fd:on-value-changed>, i.e.

	in flow:

		someWidget.onValueChanged = function() { /* blah blah */ };

	in the def'n:

		<fd:field ...>
			<fd:on-falue-changed>
				<fd:javascript>
					this.onValueChanged();

But that doesn't work.  If I print (this.onValueChanged) from with the
<fd:javascript>, I get 'undefined'.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
—ml—