cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Maurizio P." <ilmauri...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: json post
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 17:27:14 GMT
Wow! great, thank u very much. Btw i am quite newbie in compiling cocoon
modified blocks of code... may u be so kind to drive me in compiling it? is
it just a question of calling 'javac MyHttpProxyGenerator.java' ? (maybe
with some flag to create the .jar file and with some flag indicating where
should javac look for all other files imported, like apache's ones). I think
that it'd help me much if u could please paste here the command/steps u used
for compile (and use) it.

As soon as i'll get it compiled and installed, i'll surely verify it's cool
functionality.

Thank U again for ur precious help and patience.

Best regards,
Maurizio P.