cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Maurizio P." <ilmauri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: json post
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 22:03:55 GMT
In fact i am using ur solution adding params on the url... the bad side is
that for each different json call and different params i have to write
different matches in sitemap... each one with his params... btw in GET is
functioning... also fi i think it's not the best solution btw.

Thank u very much for the quick answer

Best regards,
Maurizio