cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Maurizio P." <ilmauri...@gmail.com>
Subject Q: json post
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 19:18:54 GMT
Greetings all.

I found out that FileGenerator may let me grab output from a PHP page that
outputs javascript code (header("Content-Type: text/javascript");):
Unfortunately it does NOT propagate the POST data sent by javascript JSON
call.

<!--sitemap snip-->
<map:match pattern="*.json">
  <map:generate type="text" mime-type="application/javascript" src="
http://www.myhost.com/{1}.php">
  <map:serialize type="text">
</map:match>

Indeed i successfully receive the Javascript string that i produce from PHP,
but PHP does NOT receive POST data from JSON call.

The QUESTION is: i DO POST data from browser javascript function ---> to
cocoon --> arriving to PHP and back, but in some way in PHP i don't see any
parameter sent by the browser, so i presume that cocoon is NOT sending the
params that browser sent to it through calling xmlhttp.send.

I tested the example using just php and it is functioning good (POST data
from json call is in $GLOBALS['HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA']), but when i pass
through cocoon i loose POST data in some way.

Is there any way i can POST data in javascript to a PHP page ?

May a gentle soul between U all give me an hint (and maybe a piece of code)
that can drive me to solution, please?

Any idea is well accepted.

thanks in advance to all.

Maurizio