cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tal Shalif" <coc...@t1.nargila.org>
Subject Re: json post
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 18:18:25 GMT
On 08/11/06, Maurizio P. <ilmaurizio@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow! great, thank u very much. Btw i am quite newbie in compiling cocoon modified blocks
of code... may u be so kind to drive me in compiling it? is it just a question of calling
'javac MyHttpProxyGenerator.java' ? (maybe with some flag to create the .jar file and with
some flag indicating where should javac look for all other files imported, like apache's ones).
I think that it'd help me much if u could please paste here the command/steps u used for compile
(and use) it.

I way to do it:

1. build cocoon - just run build.sh (or build.bat if on Windows). Make
sure it has created the target COCOON_HOME/build/webapp (where
COCOON_HOME is the location of your cocoon source tree)
2. create a Java project (I use Eclipse)
    a. Add all the *.jar files from under
       COCOON_HOME/build/webapp/WEB-INF/lib - not all are really
       required, but saves time
    c. Create java package  org.nargila.cocoon.generation
        and add file MyHttpProxyGenerator.java
3. To deploy, place result MyHttpProxyGenerator.class under your
    webapp's WEB-INF/classes/org/nargila/cocoon/generation

--
Tal Shalif
+972 (0)54 313 8146