cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject OT - Subject: lines (was Re: get Document from Transformer)
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 17:40:37 GMT

Hey Rachid,

Can you do us a favor... when you introduce a post on a new topic that
is not really a reply on an existing thread, do it by composing a fresh
message to "users@cocoon.apache.org".  Don't "reply" to some random
message and just change the "Subject:" line, 'cause when you do that it
can mess up the thread display in peoples' mailreaders (well, mine
anyway :-)

thx-a-lot
—ml—