cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jan Behrens <Jan.Behr...@offis.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon-based RSS server
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 07:31:25 GMT
Hi James,

couldn't you just use cforms along with xml binding to serialize the input
from a form into a new xml file on the server? This is not really RSS
specific but could still be a fast way to achieve this.
I am a newbee, so if this doesn't realy makes sense, please tell me.

HTH, Jan

"James Cummings" <cummings.james@gmail.com> schrieb am 09.11.2006
16:58:36: