cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jan Behrens <Jan.Behr...@offis.de>
Subject Re: forms binding for enum
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:28:14 GMT
Hi Mark,

thanks! Works now as expected and your explanation makes sense. May I ask
one more question? I would like to validate the selection made by the
user, depending on the state of an java object. If the selection is
disallowed, a submit action should return to the input form and mark the
input field as erroneous. What would be the approved way to do this?
Should I implement a custom
org.apache.cocoon.components.validation.impl.AbstractValidator?

TIA and thanks again for the help!

Jan