cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Roel Croonenberghs <Roel.Croonenber...@sofico.be>
Subject Re: special characters
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:52:29 GMT
hello

via xml/xsl i get a link using the name files; <a
href="catalog/update/{name}/light"

<map:match pattern="catalog/update/*/**">
        <map:parameter name="id" value="{1}"/>
        <map:parameter name="version" value="{2}"/>

when name="test"   there is no problem.
when name="test/johndoe" there is a problem, because {2} will not be
"version", but {2} will be "johndoe/light"

Roel Croonenberghs

Sofico Benelux
Technologiepark 1
B-9052 Zwijnaarde
www.sofico.info
Tel +32 (0)9 210 84 40
Fax +32 (0)9 210 80 41
Email Roel.Croonenberghs@sofico.be

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named
above. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error
free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Sofico Services Benelux
does not accept liability for any losses resulting from infected email
transmissions. Please note that any views expressed in this email may be
those of the originator and do not necessarily reflect those of this
organisation.

Mark Lundquist <ml@wrinkledog.com>
30/11/2006 14:33
Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

users@cocoon.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: special characters

On Nov 30, 2006, at 5:08 AM, Roel Croonenberghs wrote:

> There's a problem with special characters; If the user enters a   /
>  in the name field, it messes up the mapping in my sitemap.

How does it do that?
—ml—