cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jan Behrens <Jan.Behr...@offis.de>
Subject Re: Schema2CocoonForms sample updated
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 10:51:51 GMT
Many Thanks to Niels for updating his example and his super fast and
helpful response to my (of list) mail! I would very much vote for an
integration into the samples, there might be others like me that are
especially interested in this kind of setup and would benefit from such an
example as part of the distrib.

Thanks again, Jan

Niels van Kampenhout <n.vankampenhout@hippo.nl> schrieb am 01.11.2006
11:33:56: